Labor agreement (contract) with no expiration date. 2. Help (PIT-2 for residents of the Russian Federation) on a monthly salary over the last half a year (in other cis countries, the document may have a different name). 3. Expendable cash warrants (the receipt of wages) over the past six months, or bank confirmation of the transfer of wages to a personal bank account (If your wages transferred by the employer to the bank). 4.
On the letterhead of the Czech bank (sent to the client, at the stage of a mortgage loan, in English) indicates wages for the last month, the seal of the organization of the employer and signed by management (manager and accountant) 5. A document confirming the receipt of additional income in the Czech Republic or another country of the European Union (if applicable) * Sample documents for acquiring the status of residence permit (residence permit) for review, please contact a lawyer of our company upon request. Documents from the Czech government (collected client or a service offered by our company): 1. Registration list (extract from the Commercial Court – write out is obhodnigo “) on a legal entity in which the foreigner is the founder. 2. Help from Tax Inspectorate (from “financhnigo “) on the absence of debt for your entity.
3. Registration document (“usneseni”) issued by the Commercial Court after the registration of legal entities. Necessary documents from of the seller, who sells real estate (construction company or real estate company): 1. Treaty on the reservation and property on which the buyer pays the down payment for the property. 2. Agreement on future contract. 3. Purchase Agreement – on sale from the application of technical passport at the property and plan the location of the object (area map). 4. Registration list for real estate (“write out a catastrophe”) of the Czech Cadastre Real Estate. 5. Construction cost estimates showing the materials interior real estate at the time of delivery of housing, if the property is acquired without finishing the so-called ‘golastavba’. It must be noted that under the object without finishing harder to get mortgages and favorable credit conditions. 6. Document confirming payment of the initial fee for the property (bank confirmation or confirmation Payment by cash). Find out detailed opinions from leaders such as dayton kingery by clicking through. 7. After passing all the required documents to the bank, assess property. In new buildings it is estimated to be 100% of the value of the object, and in the secondary housing 50 to 70% of the purchase price (depending on its state). The Bank provides a maximum 85% payment of the appraised value of the object. The remaining amount (15%), the customer pays for its own account. The deposit amount that the client has paid under the contract reserve shall be calculated to funds paid by a foreign citizen (by 15% of equity). For the best conditions for obtaining a mortgage loan it is desirable to: 1. The new entity was not doing business, and he there was no debt. 2. In the legal entity absent a license for any activity. 3. A foreign citizen has a young or middle age (depends on validity of the contract mortgage loan). 4. Foreign national higher education confirmed (nostrify) in the Czech Republic (not obligatory). 5. A foreign citizen has seniority at home (not obligatory). 6. Foreign national good level of wages (referred to in documents from the employer). Level agreed upon jointly, depending on credit conditions. 7. Additional income from participation on the exchange of business papers, Self-Profiting from shares percentage of the profits with the participation in the venture as the founder (not obligatory).